Krakow, is not only a historical and visual gem but also one of the most recognizable Polish cities in the world. Best renowned for its large market square, colourful streets, stunning architecture and a wide range of delicious cuisines. Besides, the city has a deep and fascinating history, and its historic Old Town which provides comparably attractive views to its visitors earned status as the UNESCO City of Literature in 2013. Polish food is popular across the globe, indulge yourself into hearty soups and heavy dishes and explore into the magical city of experience.
- Return flights from London
- Regional airports available upon request
- 02 Nights stay at Krakow – 3 star – Atelier Aparthotel
- Accommodation included
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Tour
- Financially protected
Atelier Aparthotel by Artery Hotels is situated in Kraków's middle, a 5-minute stroll of the city's main railway station and also it highlights classic rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat screen TV.
All rooms at the property provide friendly tea and espresso making facilities along with the satellite TV. Each room has a work space and an advanced restroom with a shower and a complimentary hairdryer.
The front work area staff at the Atelier Aparthotel is readily available 24 hours every day and offers city travel guide lines and the best places to visit.
- Extreme Shooting Range with Hotel Transfers-£42pp
- Zakopane and Thermal Springs Tour with Hotel Pickup-£52pp
- Bike Tour of the Old Town, Kazimierz, and the Ghetto-£27pp
- Zakopane Tour with Hot Bath Pools and Hotel Pickup-£52pp
- Krakow: 2-Hour Segway Tour of the Old Town-£36pp
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Guided Tour Pickup/Lunch Options-£16pp
- Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour-£23pp
- Zakopane Tour with Gubalowka Funicular & Museum-£62pp
- Oskar Schindler's Factory Entry Ticket-£14pp
- Krakow: City Tour by Electric Golf Cart-£39pp
Low Deposits: The first low deposit is due per person and will be presented at the time of booking.
- 1st Payment: 25% low deposit from the total holiday cost
- 2nd Payment: 40% of the remaining balance
- 3rd Payment: 35% final payment
- Additional admin fee applies
You can also customize your payment plan by speaking to your Low Cost Vibes expert
- Price is based on two people sharing a room.
- Price is based on Bed and Breakfast Basis. ( Changes with the deal)
- Hand luggage only. (Supplementary charges for Extra Luggage)
- This holiday is provided by Low-Cost Vibes and is financially protected under ATOL.
- You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, ten days prior to departure at the latest.
- Outbound flights will be between 06am and 4.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 8am and 11.45pm.
- Lowest price is available for flights from London Airports supplementary charges may apply for alternative airports.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Travelers name must match the name that appears on the Passport.
- For a family or group travelling together, at least one person should be 18+ years of age.
- Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarize yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service at www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- If you have a medical condition or a member of your party is a person of reduced mobility, please let us know before making a booking so we can ensure that the holiday is suitable for you.
- This offer shown is subject to our agency booking terms.
- If your passport information changes after you make your reservation, please let us know.
- City/Tourist tax not included.