Get inspired, chat to experts, travel better.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In the course of providing our services, we collect or receive your personal information in a few different ways. Often you choose what information to provide, but sometimes we require certain information from you to use so that we can give you those services.
We only collect personally identifiable data (such as names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers) when our visitors have voluntarily submitted it. Visitors may volunteer personal information in the following circumstances: to subscribe to newsletters, enter competitions, make general enquiries and book online. We do not collect personal information unless you provide it.
WAYS WE COLLECT INFORMATION!
low cost vibes usually collect your personal information from the information you submit during your relationship with us.
Generally, this collection will occur when you:
- Contact us in person, by telephone, letter, email;
- Visit our websites;
- Connect with us on social media.
We may collect personal information about you when you:
- Purchase or make enquiries about travel arrangements or other products and services;
- Enter competitions or register for promotions;
- Subscribe to receive marketing from us (e.g. e-newsletters);
- Request brochures or other information from us; or
- Provide information, or use our services, on social media.
Unless you choose to do so under a pseudonym or anonymously, we may also collect your personal information (except sensitive information) when you complete surveys or provide us with feedback.
It may be necessary for us to collect personal information about you from a third party. This includes where a person makes a travel booking on your behalf which includes travel arrangements to be used by you, and vice versa (i.e. a group booking made for you by your friend or a group making made for a friend by you). Where this occurs, we will rely on the authority of the person making the travel booking as the Lead passenger to act on behalf of any other passenger on the booking. The Lead Passenger agrees to have obtained the consent of the other person for low cost vibes to collect, use and disclose the other person's personal information following this policy. You should let us know immediately if you become aware that your personal data has been provided to us by another person without your consent or if you did not obtain permission before giving another person's personal information to us.
We strive to maintain the accuracy of your personal information that we store, however, you can assist us with this considerably by promptly contacting us if there are any changes to your personal information or if you become aware that we have inaccurate personal data relating to you. We will not be responsible for any losses arising from any incorrect, inauthentic, deficient or incomplete personal information that you, or a person acting on your behalf, provide to us.
WAYS WE COLLECT INFORMATION!
We only use personally identifiable data for the purpose or service that you submitted. Your personally identifiable information is not publicly accessible. It is only accessed by low cost vibes when there is reason to do so (i.e. responding to your enquiry or handing your booking). With your permission, we may also use your data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone or post with information, news, and offers on our products and services. Rest assured, this will not allow you to receive any unlawful marketing or spam.
When you make a service enquiry and provide your email address to Low Cost Vibes, we may retain some of your contact information. These details are captured securely. You have the right to direct us to cease further contact or to destroy the personal information we have collected about you.
To process bookings, low cost vibes is required to collect specific personal details from you. We have a lawful basis for retaining personal information when bookings are made. These details will usually include the names and addresses of party members along with passport details, credit/debit card or other payment details and special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition that may affect the holiday arrangements. We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. Personal booking information is captured securely and will not be stored for longer than necessary. We may therefore delete your personal data after a reasonable and responsible period.
Personal and insurance information will be collected from all clients at the onset of your Component. Once you have travelled with low cost vibes, you will be asked to complete a client questionnaire where we will collect further details about you and the tour you travelled on. You may also be asked to review your time with us on trusted review websites, or we may share these reviews with trusted review websites on your behalf.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION!
- We are committed to safeguarding and protecting your personal information via implementing various physical, electronic and managerial security procedures to protect the personal information it holds from loss and misuse, and from unauthorised access, modification, disclosure and interference.
- low cost vibes regularly reviews security technologies and will strive to protect your personal information as fully as we protect our own confidential information.
- low cost vibes is not responsible for any third party's actions or their security controls concerning information that third parties may collect or process via their websites, services or otherwise. We will destroy or de-identify personal information once we no longer require it for our business purposes, or as required by law.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We may include your information with the relevant third parties, these may include, without any limitations whatsoever:
- Payment processors
- Overseas tour companies or travel service providers
- IT Systems administrators
- Electronic network administrators
We must pass some information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements (airlines, hotels, transport companies etc.). Where we disclose your personal information to overseas third parties, we require that they maintain appropriate standards of confidentiality and implement the correct security measures.
POLICY ON PHOTOGRAPHS, VIDEOS & FEEDBACK?
- Any image or video taken by any person during your holiday that contains your image or likeness may be used by low cost vibes for promotional and marketing purposes without charge in all media including but not limited to booklets, advertising campaigns, website and social media channels.
- Feedback supplied to low cost vibes may also be used in print and online for marketing and advertising purposes. This includes but not limited to, third-party review sites and questionnaires supplied to us post-tour.
- Additionally, any photographs, video and text sent to low cost vibes must be the client's own, and by sending it, the client agrees that low cost vibes can use it for advertising and marketing purposes.
HOW CAN I ACCESS MY PERSONAL DATA?
If you want to know what personal data, we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (should any such personal data be held). We will need to verify your identity before disclosing personal information. Please allow up to 14 business days. There is no charge to make a request for your personal data.
In rare cases, mainly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we received your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
POLICY ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our website contains links to several third-party websites. low cost vibescannot take any responsibility for the contents of these external websites nor their respective privacy policies. You should always review the privacy statements on the new websites that you visit.
low cost vibes reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfil your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share specific personal data, which might include yours if we are involved with legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations (e.g. court order, the instructions of government authority).
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from the services of low cost vibes by contacting us here:
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
low cost vibes will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Peace of Mind Travel Services encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how our services at Low Cost Vibes is protecting your information.
Address: 71-75 Shelton St,Covent Garden,London, WC2H 9JQ
Telephone: 020 8125 7557