Geneva's internationally known lakeside serves as the city's focal point and provides countless options for relaxation and recreation all year. Due to its pleasant weather, breathtaking locations, delectable cuisine, and forward-thinking economy, Geneva tourism is flourishing more than ever! Geneva's must-see attractions include the Alps and Rhone mountains and famous cheeses and chocolates.
Our Holiday Vibes Are Good Vibes Only!
- Return flights from London
- Regional airports available upon request.
- 02 Nights stay in Geneva, Switzerland – 5-star - Movenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva
- Accommodation included
- UltimEscape is within 0.7 miles away
- Kamome Restaurant is 6 mins from the hotel
- Financially protected
Geneva welcomes you!
A stroll along Lake Geneva's shoreline is one of the must-do activities while visiting Geneva, especially in the summer. Geneva is a beautiful lakeside city in Switzerland, and beautiful mountains surround the lake, and the vistas are breathtaking. The promenade is the most incredible place to experience the lake.
The Jet d'Eau
You'll be able to glimpse the Jet D'Eau while strolling around the lake. One of the most iconic sights in Geneva is the Jet d'Eau, or water jet, and it was initially introduced to the city to regulate its water system in 1886. The jet, meant to be a temporary installation, quickly gained notoriety and was transferred to its current location in the lake's centre.
The Palais des Nations (the Palace of Nations)
After viewing the lake, we recommend taking a bus up to the Palace des Nations area, which takes around 30 minutes. The Palais des Nations, formerly the League of Nations' administrative centre, is now home to the United Nations headquarters. The scenery alone makes the walk worthwhile; it is in Ariana Park, on the banks of Lake Geneva, with views of the Alps.
The old town
There is a lot to see and do in the old town, which is a beautiful historical location. Spend some time strolling around its charming streets, admiring the old houses, and browsing the various stores. The central train station is roughly 20 minutes from Geneva's old centre. As an alternative, you might take the 10-minute-long bus or tram. This is worthwhile in the evening because the ancient town is illuminated and has a great vibe.
Pack your belongings while reminiscing all the good moments! Adieu!
Movenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva
The 350 privileged bedrooms at the five-star expensive Movenpick Hotel and Casino Geneva, situated in Geneva, in the French-speaking region of Switzerland, adjacent to the airport and Palexpo, have recently been refurbished. With a Japanese and an international restaurant, bars, a sizable meeting centre for seminars and congresses, on-site parking, and appealing rates and packages, this hotel is perfect for business and relaxation.
- Geneva: 50-Minute Lake Geneva Cruise-£21pp
- Open-Top Sightseeing Bus Tour-£27pp
- Scenic Lake Cruise with Snacks and Wine-£30pp
- Geneva City Pass: Discounts and Free Offers at 40 Sights-£32pp
- International & Panoramic Tours Geneva-£27pp
- Chocolate Flavors Walking Tour of Geneva-£93pp
- The Many Faces of Geneva: Self-guided Audio Tour of The City-£14pp
- Fantastic Annecy shared day trip-£90pp
- From Geneva: Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Day Tour-£68pp
Low Deposits: The first low deposit is due per person and will be presented at the time of booking.
- 1st Payment:25% low deposit from the total holiday cost
- 2nd Payment:40% of the remaining balance
- 3rd Payment:35% final payment
You can also customize your payment plan by speaking to your Low Cost Vibes expert
- Price is based on two people sharing a room.
- Price is based on Bed and Breakfast Basis. ( Changes with the deal)
- Hand luggage only. (Supplementary charges for Extra Luggage)
- This holiday is provided by Low-Cost Vibes and is financially protected under ATOL
- You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, ten days prior to departure at the latest.
- Outbound flights will be between 06am and 4.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 8am and 11.45pm.
- Lowest price is available for flights from London Airports supplementary charges may apply for alternative airports.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Travelers name must match the name that appears on the Passport.
- For a family or group travelling together, at least one person should be 18+ years of age.
- Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarize yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service at www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- If you have a medical condition or a member of your party is a person of reduced mobility, please let us know before making a booking so we can ensure that the holiday is suitable for you.
- This offer shown is subject to our agency booking terms.
- If your passport information changes after you make your reservation, please let us know.
- City/Tourist tax not included.