Madeira, which consists of four different islands, is home to the larger Madeira and Porto Santo islands and the smaller Desertas and Selvagens Islands. Madeira is called the Garden Island and the Pearl of the Atlantic. Enjoy the temperate and pleasant temperature all year round. Many fantastic tourist spots in Madeira, from mountain vistas to the bustling city of Funchal, will be with you forever. Our Holiday Vibes Are Good Vibes Only!
- Return flights from London
- Regional airports available upon request.
- 02 Nights stay in Madeira – 5-star - The Cliff Bay Resort
- Accommodation included
- Franco's Corner is within 0.3 miles away
- Madeira Airport is 9 miles away
- Financially protected
Hello and welcome to Madeira.
Take some time to rest in your accommodation before you and your family feel the city.
Check out the Christopher Columbus House Museum in Porto Santo
In the Madeira Archipelago, Porto Santo is the smallest populated island, and it is located in the far southwest of Europe, in the Atlantic Ocean.
A house where Christopher Columbus once resided is now the Museu Casa Colombo. After marrying the daughter of the Governor, the famed explorer stayed some time there, and it is generally accepted that his son Diego was born there.
The Monte Palace Tropical Garden
The Monte Palace Tropical Garden is a sizable tropical garden with an area of 70,000 m2 and is situated, as its name suggests, in the village of Monte on the heights of Funchal, on the island of Madeira.
While Madeira is most known for its walks, the island also holds many other hidden gems, like its parks and gardens. This lovely garden is complete with its lake, fountains, lush foliage, and museums.
Beautiful views of Funchal Bay can be enjoyed from the hilltop tropical garden at Monte Palace.
Reis Magos Beach
Explore the region's thriving underwater life by diving or snorkelling in the seas off the coast of this gorgeous pebble beach.
Beautiful Reis Magos Beach is well-known for its crystal-clear waters, which are excellent for swimming, snorkelling, and scuba diving. The beach is small and crowded but is still wonderfully quiet and clean. This beach is a great area to spend a laid-back afternoon soaking up the sunlight and people-watching because it draws a diverse crowd of locals and visitors.
Leave Madeira with your family, full of memories, and with the hope of returning.
Hotel The Cliff Bay
At the base of The Cliff Bay, perched atop a natural point, the Atlantic Ocean spreads as far as the eye can see. Gardens surround the hotel with several quiet nooks and century-old palm trees that reach the cliff face. A stunning view of Funchal Bay to the left of the hotel completes the panorama. Il Gallo d'Oro, the gourmet restaurant operated by Chef Benoit Sinthon at The Cliff Bay, has received a star from the Michelin Book, the most authoritative restaurant guide in the world. The only star in Madeira is this one.
- Funchal Bay: Dolphin & Whale Watch Luxury Catamaran Cruise-£40pp
- From Funchal: Best of Madeira's West Tour-£35pp
- Dolphin and Whale Watching Catamaran Cruise-£31pp
- Best of the East Tour from Funchal-£35pp
- Madeira Day Trip: Levada Walk in the Rabaçal Valley-£39pp
- Flag Ship Tour of Santa Maria de Colombo-£40pp
- Nature & Wine 4x4 Tour from Funchal or Caniço-£62pp
- Nuns Valley Half-Day Tour-£24pp
- Funchal: Luxury Catamaran Sunset Cruise-£40pp
- Madeira Peaks Mountain Walk-£39pp
Low Deposits: The first low deposit is due per person and will be presented at the time of booking.
- 1st Payment:25% low deposit from the total holiday cost
- 2nd Payment:40% of the remaining balance
- 3rd Payment:35% final payment
You can also customize your payment plan by speaking to your Low Cost Vibes expert
- Price is based on two people sharing a room.
- Price is based on Bed and Breakfast Basis. ( Changes with the deal)
- Hand luggage only. (Supplementary charges for Extra Luggage)
- This holiday is provided by Low-Cost Vibes and is financially protected under ATOL
- You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, ten days prior to departure at the latest.
- Outbound flights will be between 06am and 4.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 8am and 11.45pm.
- Lowest price is available for flights from London Airports supplementary charges may apply for alternative airports.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Travelers name must match the name that appears on the Passport.
- For a family or group travelling together, at least one person should be 18+ years of age.
- Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarize yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service at www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- If you have a medical condition or a member of your party is a person of reduced mobility, please let us know before making a booking so we can ensure that the holiday is suitable for you.
- This offer shown is subject to our agency booking terms.
- If your passport information changes after you make your reservation, please let us know.
- City/Tourist tax not included.