Vienna, the capital of Austria, is the place to go if you're seeking a holiday destination with it all. It is one of Europe's most stunning cities in, Vienna. Shopping, dining, and touring are fantastic in this city, providing a fantastic fusion of culture, cuisine, and history.
Our Holiday Vibes are Good Vibes Only!
- Return flights from London
- Regional airports available upon request.
- 02 Nights stay in Vienna - 4 star -Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol
- Accommodation included
- Veranda Restaurant is within 0.2 miles away
- Leopold Museum is 3 mins from the hotel
- Financially protected
When you go to your hotel, freshen yourself, and then you may go to Veranda for a fantastic meal.
This fine-dining establishment emphasises using fresh, local, and organic ingredients in its dishes. Most of the ingredients come from farmers and vendors in Vienna, and Veranda develops inventive dishes that feast for the eyes and the palate.
The most extensive collection of Egon Schiele paintings can be seen at the Leopold Museum, one of Vienna's top galleries. You may spend as much time as you like admiring the works of artists like Gustav Klimt, Oskar Kokoschka, and Richard Gerstl with this single-use entrance ticket because it includes pre-paid entrance and unrestricted access to the museum's displays.
Gelateria, La Romana
Every summer since it originally opened, La Romana, a gelateria, has had a line extending in front of its doors. Some of the creamiest gelato you'll ever experience is available at the lovely shop on the shaded Stiftgasse in Vienna's 7th district.
Wishing you good!
Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol
The Tyrol is situated between the historic old town and the modern district around the Museum Quarter, right next to Vienna's most important market, the Naschmarkt, and Vienna's longest shopping mall, the Mariahilfer Strasse. The subway is a short distance away, and a taxi stands outside the door. The Hotel Tyrol is ideally situated. So that after you've arrived in Vienna, you don't have to travel longer.
- Vienna: Schönbrunn Palace & Gardens Skip-the-Line Tour-£47pp
- Vivaldi’s Four Seasons Concert in Karlskirche-£34pp
- Schönbrunn Palace & Gardens Skip-the-Line Tour-£47pp
- Vienna Spanish Riding School Guided Tour-£23pp
- Vienna Welcome Tour: Private Tour with a Local Guide-£47pp
- Guided Walking Tour of City Center Highlight-£22pp
- Belvedere Schlossgarten Tour-£44pp
- Mozart Concert at the Golden Hall-£56pp
- Leopoldstadt Guided Tour with Food Tastings-£65pp
- Classic Ensemble Vienna in St. Peter's Church Ticket-£35pp
Low Deposits: The first low deposit is due per person and will be presented at the time of booking.
- 1st Payment:25% low deposit from the total holiday cost
- 2nd Payment:40% of the remaining balance
- 3rd Payment:35% final payment
You can also customize your payment plan by speaking to your Low Cost Vibes expert
- Price is based on two people sharing a room.
- Price is based on Bed and Breakfast Basis. ( Changes with the deal)
- Hand luggage only. (Supplementary charges for Extra Luggage)
- This holiday is provided by Low-Cost Vibes and is financially protected under ATOL
- You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, ten days prior to departure at the latest.
- Outbound flights will be between 06am and 4.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 8am and 11.45pm.
- Lowest price is available for flights from London Airports supplementary charges may apply for alternative airports.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Travelers name must match the name that appears on the Passport.
- For a family or group travelling together, at least one person should be 18+ years of age.
- Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarize yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service at www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- If you have a medical condition or a member of your party is a person of reduced mobility, please let us know before making a booking so we can ensure that the holiday is suitable for you.
- This offer shown is subject to our agency booking terms.
- If your passport information changes after you make your reservation, please let us know.
- City/Tourist tax not included.