Rome is an eternal city unlike any other on the planet. It is the seat of the world's largest and longest-lasting empire, and many famous artists, architects, and popes have called it home. It is an exciting site because of its extraordinary treasures, incredible views, great masterpieces, and dynamic culture. Rome's size can take even the most ardent traveller by surprise. Spend your four days exploring Rome's unique treasures. Discover Rome's charming little streets in the bustling neighbourhood and relax in a park. Our Holiday Vibes are Good Vibes Only!
- Return flights from London
- Regional airports available upon request.
- 03 Nights stay at Rome – 4 star - Dharma Hotel & Luxury Suites
- Accommodation included
- Nearest Restaurants
- Gelateria II Capriccio di Carla
- Ambrosia Rooftop Restaurant & Bar
- Quel Che C’e Laboratorio di Cucina
- Nearest Attractions
- Museo Nazionate Romano
- Santa Maria della Vittoria
- Financially protected
Arrival in Rome
Welcome to the magnificent city of Rome!
Take some time to unwind and relish yourself before beginning the adventure.
Explore the Vatican City
Start your adventure in Vatican City, a walled 110-acre sovereign city-state within Rome. The Vatican Gardens, as the name suggests, are gardens within this walled area. The gardens were established in 1279 and have served as a retreat for introspection and meditation. Explore the Vatican Museums, located within Vatican City and host many exhibitions within several museum halls.
Visit St. Peter's Square
In the 1600s, Bernini designed St. Peter's Square at the Vatican. The immense majesty of the Piazza and its surrounding columns was intended to awe worshippers. The square is accessible by the Ponte Sant'Angelo and the Via della Conciliazione.
After admiring the magnificent vistas of St Peter's Square, join the line to enter St Peter's Basilica, one of Christendom's holiest temples. It is worth going to the top of the dome within the Basilica to obtain a bird's eye perspective of Rome and Vatican City. The ascent is strenuous (mainly if you take the stairs) but also part of the attraction.
Take the Conciliazione Via the Castel Sant'Angelo (Holy Angel Castle) and the Ponte Sant'Angelo, a Roman bridge considered one of the most stunning in Rome, which are both located on this street. The castle is now a museum that is well worth visiting.
Walk across the bridge and follow the directions to Piazza Navona and the Pantheon, both worth seeing.
If you still have a few daylight hours left and want to unwind, travel to Villa Borghese, one of Rome's most charming public parks. You can relax on the lawn or tour the grounds to see the lake and other structures. If you're travelling with kids, they'll enjoy this green spot.
Nothing beats wandering through the city streets at night, enjoying Rome's bustling atmosphere and stunning architecture.
Discover the imperial Rome
Go to the Colosseum, Rome's most recognisable and famous landmark. The Flavian emperors built this magnificent stadium between 508 and 544 BC. Bullfights, gladiator conflicts, chariot racing, official events, and other public entertainment were held there. The arena saw its final gladiator fight when Emperor Theodosius banned all paganism and traditions. The theatre is still the world's largest and is a model for other theatres.
Explore the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
After viewing these three ancient ruins, proceed to Capitoline Hill, the most important of Ancient Rome's seven hills, located north of the Forum. The Capitoline Museums are located here. When you arrive at the Piazza del Campidoglio, planned and built by architect Michelangelo Buonarroti, take advantage of the statue of Romulus and Remus, which is placed just beyond the plaza and is challenging to find.
Continue the left side of the street after taking the "Cordonata" stairs to Via del Teatro Marcello. You can get to Santa Maria in Cosmedin, where the Mouth of Truth is, in less than 10 minutes.
After visiting the church, cross the Tiber, and you'll be in Trastevere, one of Rome's most lovely neighbourhoods. The ambience is realistic, and the restaurants are excellent and reasonably priced.
Pack your bags and say goodbye to Italy!
Dharma Hotel & Luxury Suites
Dharma Luxury Hotel is a newly renovated, modern hotel with rooms and suites with Jacuzzis, Turkish baths, and Rain Showers near Termini Central Station and public transportation. The hotel has modern art, Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, minibars, saunas, whirlpool tubs, and room service. And it also has tea and coffee-making facilities. A chic bar/restaurant with exposed piping serves culinary delights.
- Vatican: Museums & Sistine Chapel Entrance Ticket-£30pp
- Skip the Line Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill Tour-£48pp
- St. Peter’s Basilica, Dome Climb, and Underground Tour-£34pp
- City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus with Audioguide-£22pp
- Pantheon Audio Guide Tour-£12pp
- Pontifical Villa Gardens at Castel Gandolfo Minibus-£38pp
- Crypts & Catacombs Tour with Bone Chapel & Transfers-£56pp
- E-Bike Night Tour with Food and Wine Tasting-£65pp
- Foodie Walking Tour of Roman Neighborhoods-£76pp
- City Highlights Walking Tour-£18pp
Low Deposits: The first low deposit is due per person and will be presented at the time of booking.
- 1st Payment:25% low deposit from the total holiday cost
- 2nd Payment:40% of the remaining balance
- 3rd Payment:35% final payment
You can also customize your payment plan by speaking to your Low Cost Vibes expert
- Price is based on two people sharing a room.
- Price is based on Bed and Breakfast Basis. ( Changes with the deal)
- Hand luggage only. (Supplementary charges for Extra Luggage)
- This holiday is provided by Low-Cost Vibes and is financially protected under ATOL
- You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, ten days prior to departure at the latest.
- Outbound flights will be between 06am and 4.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 8am and 11.45pm.
- Lowest price is available for flights from London Airports supplementary charges may apply for alternative airports.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Travelers name must match the name that appears on the Passport.
- For a family or group travelling together, at least one person should be 18+ years of age.
- Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarize yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service at www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- If you have a medical condition or a member of your party is a person of reduced mobility, please let us know before making a booking so we can ensure that the holiday is suitable for you.
- This offer shown is subject to our agency booking terms.
- If your passport information changes after you make your reservation, please let us know.
- City/Tourist tax not included.