Plan your holiday to Paris
One of the world's most notable and well-known cities is Paris, France's capital. After London, Paris is the most popular travel destination in Europe. Some of the world's oldest, most stunning, and historically significant cities exist. An admiring glimpse at the Eiffel Tower could spark a romance that later leads to strolls through opulent formal gardens and wide, tree-lined boulevards. After touring the museums and monuments, visitors can look for the little surprises, such as independently owned restaurants with handwritten menus, cute shops lining winding cobblestone roads, and serene plazas with bubbling fountains. Paris's magical charms are found in every nook and cranny of all the iconic locations. One journey might ignite a passion for life. Our Holiday Vibes are Good Vibes Only!
Your Package includes
- Return flights from London
- Regional airports available upon request.
- 2 Nights stay in Paris – 4 star - Citadines Les Halles Paris
- Accommodation included
- Restaurant Mumi is within 0.3 miles
- Majestic Escape Game is 5 mins away from the hotel
- Financially protected
Comfortable and Luxurious Hotel stay
- Paid public parking nearby
- Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room
- Coffee shop
- Pets Allowed
- Business Center with Internet Access
- Breakfast buffet
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour security
- Baggage storage
- Non-smoking hotel
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning
Welcome to Les Halles Paris, an apartment hotel conveniently located near the Place du Chatelet in the heart of Paris.
If you're travelling alone, with friends, in a couple, or with family, you can stay in these modern and completely furnished apartments and studios for a night, a weekend, or several weeks.
Modern, spacious studio apartments come with desks, kitchenettes, hardwood flooring, and free Wi-Fi. Pull-out sofas are added to upgraded 1-bedroom flats. The Centre Georges Pompidou museum and the Musée du Quai Branly are both six and twelve minutes walk from his modern apartment hotel, respectively. The Louvre and the Notre Dame Cathedral of Paris are 14 minutes away on foot. While unwinding in the comfort of a hotel apartment with various hotel services, visit this vibrant neighbourhood of the capital's 1st arrondissement.
Extra fun add-ons
- Paris: 1-Hour River Seine Cruise-£19pp
- Eiffel Tower Summit or Second Floor Access-£38pp
- Tootbus Hop-on Hop-off Discovery Bus Tour-£36pp
- Sunset and Evening River Cruise with Music & Drinks-£22pp
- The Louvre Museum and Seine River Cruise-£20pp
- Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise 1-Day/2-Day Pass-£22pp
- Arc de Triomphe Rooftop Tickets-£16pp
- Versailles Palace and Gardens Full Access Ticket-£30pp
- Paris: Sainte-Chapelle and Conciergerie Combined Tickets-£21pp
- Catacombs Skip-the-Ticket-Line Ticket and Audio Guide-£32pp
Low Deposits: The first low deposit is due per person and will be presented at the time of booking.
- 1st Payment:25% low deposit from the total holiday cost
- 2nd Payment:40% of the remaining balance
- 3rd Payment:35% final payment
You can also customize your payment plan by speaking to your Low Cost Vibes expert
Look through the fine print before you travel to Paris
- Price is based on two people sharing a room.
- Price is based on Bed and Breakfast Basis. ( Changes with the deal)
- Hand luggage only. (Supplementary charges for Extra Luggage)
- This holiday is provided by Low-Cost Vibes and is financially protected under ATOL
- You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, ten days prior to departure at the latest.
- Outbound flights will be between 06am and 4.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 8am and 11.45pm.
- Lowest price is available for flights from London Airports supplementary charges may apply for alternative airports.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Travelers name must match the name that appears on the Passport.
- For a family or group travelling together, at least one person should be 18+ years of age.
- Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarize yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service at www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- If you have a medical condition or a member of your party is a person of reduced mobility, please let us know before making a booking so we can ensure that the holiday is suitable for you.
- This offer shown is subject to our agency booking terms.
- If your passport information changes after you make your reservation, please let us know.
- City/Tourist tax not included.
Know what good vibes our clients have picked